Friday 19 June 2015

Deluxe Corp: Checks Order

Survey
I got the check that I ordered last June 12. This is my first re-order of checks. Even though it said that it will arrive after 14 days, it came after 7 days.


The website where I ordered my checks was Deluxe Corp. To log-in, you have to type your bank's routing number, account number and your home's zipcode. You can find these details in your checks. I got the website in my first package at the "The Columbia Bank" last June 2014. It had 24 pieces.

Last week, I ordered through its website. I chose the cheapest which is the Sterling Gentry Mini-Pak Checks - Single/Wallet which was $10.75 with Standard Shipping(Tracking Number is not available.) that cost $4.25. The total amount would be deducted in your checking account. It had free check cover. Also, it had 24 pieces like before. I don't really use my checks, so I think 24 pieces will be good for one year.


There was a survey included in the package. It said that they are interested in finding out how long it took for my check to arrive.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a informative blog.
    All you need for you to issue a new batch of checks is to have your personal data and banking data within the correct check format so as to create legitimate checks.NFL Football

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informative blog.Ordering Checks online may be quite a bit
    easier than most people realize. It takes a couple of minutes from begin to end.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. If you do decide to move forward with ordering bank checks online,it is important to locate online companies with a good reputation.
    Find Your Bank

    ReplyDelete